Patients & Visitors
Patient Focused Care
Grady Memorial Hospital patients have access to advanced technology and a healthcare plan
specifically designed for their successful treatment and recovery. From admission until
discharge and beyond, Grady Memorial Hospital's teammates focus on exceptional care, close to home.
Grady Memorial Hospital, Five Oaks Family Medical Clinic, Five Oaks Medical Group, Rush Springs Family Medical Clinic, and Tuttle Family Medical Clinic are pleased to announce our new Patient Portal
. This interactive web portal will empower patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to their health information and online communication with Clinic staff.
|Lab Assistant (Phlebotomist) - SB
- Lab Assistant - Phlebotomist Standby (PRN) position.
Drawing Blood and prepare paperwork for both clinic and hospital, working Phlebotomy experience preferred.
Varied shifts, alternate weekends and...more
|LABORATORY ASSISTANT - FT (64)
- Working phlebotomy experience preferred. FT Lab Assistant (64 HRS)
Must be able to work varied shifts, alternate weekends, and holidays. ...more
|Medical Technologist - FT (80)
- Medical Technologist FT (80) MT or MLT Required. Must be able to cross train in all sections and be able to work rotating weekends and holidays. ...more
|Medical Technologist - STANDBY / FLEX
- Medical Technologist STANDBY (AS NEEDED)
MT or MLT Required & experience preferred. Must be able to cross train in all sections and be able to work rotating weekends and holidays. ...more
|Medical Technologist FT (80) 11p-7a
- Medical Technologist FT (80) 11pm-7am- MT or MLT Required. Must be able to cross train in all sections and be able to work rotating weekends and holidays....more